THINGS TO READ AND LOOK AT BY LAUREN LI PORTER ♦HOLIDAY HOME♦

Saturday, 3 December 2011

HIYA. 
right so  I've finally settled on designing an Archive that charts, broadly, changing natural phenomena in Iceland. Tuesday coming up I have to give a presentation on my project so far which should be alright but of late I've been becoming more and more worried that my reasoning for my thesis makes no sense, and that I've succeeded in muddying any rational train of thought that might have been at the basis of my argument with a series of dazzling non sequiturs. To me it seems there's a logical thread to the assertions I'm making, but then I would say that wouldn't I?

For posterity I suppose, and because I feel sometimes that the more I type out my thoughts the more legitimate they become, these are some pages from a book i made to try and set down my sequence of ideas. The real one's printed on A5 sugar paper bulldog clipped together with two sheets of corrugated card, for those interested. Commenting doesn't seem to be the done thing on blogspot but I'd welcome any thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers